Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!!

Jane joined our crew 2 years ago and has added an
unrivaled spirit of adventure.

Her SpUnK and PIZZAZ
keep us on our toes and we are so blessed to have her in our lives.

9 comments:

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Jane. I love seeing her in the clothes my girls wore. She is so cute.

Karen E. said...

Such a cutie! I know they say that the twos are supposed to be terrible, but I think it's an awfully fun age (for an aunt anyway). Happy Birthday Jane!

Amy Hunter said...

Oh my gosh, I'm totally in love with her. Her eyes! Her hair! Her face! Ahhhh! You make me want to try for a girl!! Stop it!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANE! (from ALL the Wilfords)

Cassy said...

Happy B-Day Miss Jane!!

Jake Taylor said...

Happy birthday, Jane!

It was fun to see the progressive pictures to see how she has changed over the two years. Gigi is 2.5 on Christmas day, and it is so much fun! I cannot believe Jane's eyes. They are so blue!

Love ya'all and Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

SO SO CUTE! I love the one where she is looking in the mirror, you can tell she just adores what she sees. :)

Jody and Jace Martin said...

love the pics. Fun post!

Jennography said...

The blue hair and static electricity hair pics are hilarious! love it!

Be sure and change my blog location to www.jennography.com I'm not blogging at my old location anymore. Happy New Year Anne B. lol