The sun has finally decided to grace us with its presence after two rainy weeks. OK, I guess, technically there were a few sunny days in there, but it feels like two full weeks of rain. I'm not complaining; I LOVE cloudy, rainy, weather--must be because I'm from the desert. ANYHOO--my family members were more than happy to get outside. And I couldn't agree more:
There is NOTHING like good fresh air accompanied by the glorious sun.
Jane has discovered the delight in pulling petals off flowers.
We took a walk at our town commons. The kids and I went there when my parents visited, but Bart hadn't seen it yet. It's a nice place.
This is Jedi Charlie, Whoops! I mean, LUKE riding his Tauntaun.
(and if you don't know what a Tauntaun is, SHAME ON YOU! Go watch "The Empire Strikes Back!")




3 comments:
You are so clever. I smile everytime I read your blog! I love Jane's overalls, by the way.
WE have sunshine! It would be nice to have rain--the lawn and trees are dry and it is still sooo cold!
I HATE wonderful, glorious sunshine! NAME THAT QUOTE!
We HAD sunshine. Then today and yesterday it SNOWED! So this is me jealous of you.
Post a Comment