Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Say What?

Sometimes I have to wonder at the things we say as parents:

Charlie has had a hard time including Jane in his sword fighting. He, of course, doesn't think she is a worthy opponent, and she, of course, thinks she is

Today I walked in the front room to see them sword fighting and running after each other. I said,

"Oh, are you fighting? GOOD JOB!!"

4 comments:

Jake Taylor said...

Wow. That's something you don't ever hear a mom say. lol

Amy Hunter said...

Oh, that's great! I'm laughing because I've said/thought the same thing. You are cute.

Pressett Family said...

That is awesome! Hee hee hee, I have laughed about this for days!
I might say we would have to have a brother around to ever have that thought or comment said at our house. But since Jez and Taree are both girl's and 'fighting' each other isn't the name of the game for girl's. If you know what I mean. Gotta love boys.

Jody and Jace Martin said...

Haha! So funny...so true. SOmetimes I catch myself saying some ppretty strange things to the girls. Then I think to myself, "did I just say that out loud?" This made me laugh!