Charlie found this tiger at the store yesterday and HAD to have him. We didn't think this love would last as he carried "Tigger" through the store saying, "Tigger, Mom. Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!" But in the end, we thought we could splurge--especially since Jane was also attached to an elephant--and both animals came home with us. Charlie and the tiger have been inseparable since, even in sleep.
This was heard from the other room,
"Fly, Tigger, Fly! Whoops! Sorry!"
Onlookers are amazed as Tigger flips into his seat at the table.
Wait...HIS seat? I thought that was Jane's!
How DOES he do it??
Using his agility, Tigger barely hangs on. Mysteriously there are no claw marks left from his hold.




2 comments:
The cutest of kids with the cutest of tigers. :) Oh, and the cutest of posts. I'm not exactly sure why you say you're not creative. I sense great creativity oozing from you in every post. So stop that.
I agree with foxyboxy! What a fun post. I loved the pictures and I loved how you wrote it! What a perfect little Calvin!
Post a Comment