This weekend was so nice and refreshing! Since Bart had Friday and Saturday both off we took advantage of it and used both days to clean and put up Christmas decorations. I know this does not sound too fun, but it really was relaxing. To top it off, this morning Bart took pictures of Charlie and Jane in their new Christmas outfits. Poor Jane was tuckered and fell asleep while I was putting her tights on! (And that should tell you how tired she was: she usually doesn't fall asleep unless she is IN HER BED.)
For some reason, much to Jane's chagrin, Charlie has wanted to hold her like a baby lately. Because she didn't object today, he was perfectly content to sit and smile for the camera rather than using his usual elusive stunts.
It may not look all that comfortable, but who can resist saying, "Awww...?"
Somebody help that baby before she gets a crick in her neck!!





3 comments:
What did you do to her to get her so tired? They are very cute and that Jackson is going to be a heart breaker. So cute that he wants to hold his sister like a baby.
Those are DARLING! Merry Christmas! I know what you mean. I love it when we do nothing but stay home and clean. A "stay-cation" is the best in my book. Your kids are beautiful.
I DIDN'T resist saying AHHHHHH.... ;)
Post a Comment