Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Temple

Saturday we went to the temple and traded off watching the kids and going in. It was so nice! The temple is small (like Monticello, UT), but beautiful (of course). It made for a nice day.


"There is beauty all around, when there's love at home..."



"HI-YAH!!!"



Just for the record: Bart said this is one of those "perfect moment" pictures, that nothing really happened, but it's still pretty funny!

1 comment:

Amy Hunter said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! I haven't even met Lily and she is sitting up already?

You know, it's amazing how fast time goes by for everyone else but pregnant women. Am I right, or am I right?

Meanwhile, what a cute blog and a cute family you have. Lily is adorable! You need to check out the soundtrack to "The Secret Garden." It has a beautiful song called, "Lily's eyes" that I love.