This last week has been a great one! Who can complain when you have good mountain air to breath, a picnic to eat, trails to hike, a tent to sleep in, a communal bathroom, dirt under everyone's fingernails,--oh, wait. I'm losing my focus. Back on track--rain to smell, grande vistas to view, and your best friends to share it with? OK, so some people could complain about those things, but WE of the Family Crew could not. And while it did rain a little every day, THAT did not stop us--mostly because Bart is a little bit of a die hard. Did I say that out loud?? So, enjoy the next few posts (actually I think there are 9 total, if you can call that "a few") because we sure enjoyed making them!
For the Record: I had a WONDERFUL time! I just have to give Bart a hard time.
No comments:
Post a Comment