Monday, August 9, 2010

LET THE GAME BEGIN!!

Ok, all you friends and family &/or blog-stalkers.
I'm now at 36.5 weeks which means the

COUNTDOWN IS ON!!

Not that I'm overly anxious for Baby to get here early, per se, but this gives us time to have a little fun and excitement around here.

THE GAME:

You Guess:
1) Gender of Baby
2) Date of Arrival
3) Poundage

How to Play:

Post a COMMENT with your guesses. I'll keep track and let you know who wins.

Rules:

Uh...You have to type it with your toes.

A Little Background Information--Just to make it fair:

~This baby is due 3 Sept.
~I had more "morning sickness" (in the evening--which was different than either of my others) with this one.
~I am measuring small, as usual.
~I have numbness of the right leg at random moments (even while walking). This also happened with Charlie, not with Jane.
~I have absolutely NO premonition with this one as to Gender. Call me a bad mom if you want to.

~Charlie was born 4 days before his due date. He was 7 lbs, 15 oz.
~Jane was born 5 days before her due date. She was 6 lbs, 9 oz.

How to Win:

It's obvious, isn't it??

What You Win:

The satisfaction that YOU can guess gender, birth dates, and pounds of babies--even from afar! You might even receive a Birth Announcement in the mail--but not likely since we didn't even do that for our other kids.

HAPPY GUESSING!!

11 comments:

Karen E. said...

1. Girl
2. Sept. 25
3. 7 lbs, 5 oz

Good luck!

Karen E. said...

I meant August 25!!!! I do not want you to be three weeks overdue!

Nat said...

1. boy--ALL babies are boys!!
2. Aug. 30--my hubby's birthday, so obviously you'll name your baby Clinton if it is a boy born on the 30th :)
3. 7 lb 13 oz

I hope these next 3 weeks go by fast! I'm good at typing with my toes, aren't I?!

...and I completely agree with you. Levi looks like a Bates. He acts like one, too!

Tinkerbel said...

I say Aug. 28
BOY
7lb 6oz

Deb said...

August 29
Boy
6lbs 3oz

politicchic6 said...

Boy
August 28th
7 lbs 8 oz

RobinsonRugrats said...

1) Girl
2) September 1st
3) 7 lb. 2 oz.

I really hope this time flies by for you! I know how "wonderful" that last month can be!!

Pressett Family said...

Have you had that baby yet? I am getting impatient! jk. Looking forward to the news!
My guess: HE is coming next week (if not already here yet) and HE will be 7 lbs 9 oz.
Good luck!!

Marcie said...

You were the talk of the dinner table the other night. Everyone wanted a guess, so here they are:
Alexis: girl 7.3 August 30
Spencer: Boy 7.2 Sept 1
Madalyn: Boy 7.5 Sept 4
Kylie: Girl 7.9 Sept 2
Me: still deciding 7.14 August 31
Nathan: Girl 8.0 Sept 5

One of us should win, right? :)

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

boy
7 lb 3 oz
august 28
good luck!

Marcie said...

I don't see the comment I left where I put down my guess as a boy after you did the cake test. So I'll add it again here. I guess boy and I'm changing my date to Sept. 6. Even numbers are good. :) I think the rest of my family is going to re-guess since you've passed almost everyone's guesses.:)