Due to Charlie's sudden awareness (seriously, it's a 180 from his usual behavior) that he likes putting his face in the water at the pool and blowing bubbles, we bought Jane and him goggles.
They were immediately donned as MASKS,
and they have been worn almost nonstop since.
Meet BADGUY JANE:
She chose the name!
and SUPERHERO CHARLIE:





6 comments:
I love the masks! My kids like to wear their goggles in the bathtub, too.
My favorite is the goggles with the spiderman outfit. Love it!
woah! I cannot believe he put his face in the water!!!! That is awesome!
Confession: I sometimes wear my cosmetic (you know, the puffy gelly kind?) eye mask as a regular mask. And, like Jane, I am also a bad guy.
Ahhh....goggles. Bennett has been donning his as well. THey're good for more than we might think.... :)
Love it when they get such joy out of the little things like this. It must be the week for big achievements-Emily started swimming this week (all by herself!). Yay for Charlie! And I love the Badguy Jane!!
Post a Comment