

Last night I returned from visiting teaching to find the house empty of Bart, kids, and stroller. I went across the street to get the mail and as I was walking back into our house I heard Charlie call, "Mom!" I went and hid behind our car and popped my head up every few seconds so they could see that I was stalking them. Charlie thought that was funny! Then Bart began running behind some other cars to come around and up behind me. As he did, the stroller began shaking (because he was in swivel mode) and he hit a bump. The stroller flipped forward throwing him over it and it landed face down with the kids planted into the cement. Thank goodness they were both strapped in! After weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth, we determined everyone was ok, just banged up. I'm debating whether or not to go to the store today. You don't really think someone would call me in for child abuse, would they? (You need to click on Jane's picture to get the full effect of her wounds.) The stroller, however, was not so lucky. The front fork is so bent that we have to get a new one. Sad...so sad.
1 comment:
That is so sad! I think you are okay taking them to the store. Heck if they take your kids away then you can have a short break for free! Just kidding.
Post a Comment